| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barahona in January is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 30.4mm (1.2in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Barahona January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Barahona, Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Barahona:
- Restauracion, Dominican Republic - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) NW
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 67.5 kms (42 miles) N
- Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic - 84.9 kms (52.8 miles) NW
- El Cercado, Dominican Republic - 72.8 kms (45.3 miles) NW
- Neyba, Dominican Republic - 43.6 kms (27.1 miles) NW
- Tamayo, Dominican Republic - 24.2 kms (15.1 miles) NNW
- Duverge, Dominican Republic - 48.2 kms (30 miles) WNW
- Jimani, Dominican Republic - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) W
- Polo, Dominican Republic - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) SW
- Pedernales, Dominican Republic - 69.2 kms (43 miles) WSW