Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Barahona vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Barahona vs Kiev, Ukraine
Barahona vs Nizneangarsk, Russia
Barahona vs Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa
Barahona vs Izobamba, Ecuador
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ogdensburg, Ny, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Sumy, Ukraine
Barcelona vs Pretoria
Charleston (municipal), Sc vs Charlottesville, Va
Fredericton (cda), Nb vs Cluj
Wake Island vs Milwaukee, Wi
- The distance between Barahona, Dominican Republic and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 6,975 km or 4,334 mi.
- To reach Barahona in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 272° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Barahona bearing 234.9° or SW .
- Barahona has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Barahona is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.9 °C (23.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.9 °C (28.6°F) less in Barahona. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 653.2 mm (25.7 in) more which is equivalent to 653.2 l/m² (16.03 US gal/ft²) or 6,532,000 l/ha (698,314 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.2° higher in Barahona than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Barahona relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Barahona
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Barahona vs San J. Matas, Dominican Republic
Barahona vs Sialkot, Pakistan
Barahona vs Barnaul, Russia
Barahona vs Nanning, China
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Altagracia, Nicaragua
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Chepes, Argentina
Vienna vs Earlton, On
Nar’Jan-Mar vs Padang, Sumatra
Wellington Aero vs Loup City, Ne
Matsumoto vs Parnaiba
Barahona vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Barahona
- Restauracion, Dominican Republic - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) NW
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 67.5 kms (42 miles) N
- Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic - 84.9 kms (52.8 miles) NW
- El Cercado, Dominican Republic - 72.8 kms (45.3 miles) NW
- Neyba, Dominican Republic - 43.6 kms (27.1 miles) NW
- Tamayo, Dominican Republic - 24.2 kms (15.1 miles) NNW
- Duverge, Dominican Republic - 48.2 kms (30 miles) WNW
- Jimani, Dominican Republic - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) W
- Polo, Dominican Republic - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) SW
- Pedernales, Dominican Republic - 69.2 kms (43 miles) WSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos